April 20 – 24, 2015
The Moscone Center
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
RSA Conference is helping drive the information security agenda worldwide with annual industry events in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Attendees will be offered the opportunity to learn, discuss and share evolving concepts and state-of-the-art techniques on information security through various session formats. Track sessions and security topics for 2015 include:
- Professional Development
- Security Mashup
- Security Strategy
- Securing the Ecosystem NEW
- Application Security & DevOps
- Cloud Security & Virtualization
- Data Security & Privacy
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Hackers & Threats
- Mobile Security
- And More!
Learning Labs offer in-depth learning and high interactivity before, during and after Conference.Develop your skills while engaging with your peers and learning from the experts. Topics include:
- National Cyber Crisis – Live Exercise Scenario
- Cyber-shock 2015: Corporate Breach Role Play
- Insider Threat and the Dark Web: Cyber Response Mini-Wargame
- Pragmatic SecDevOps
Listen and learn from well-known keynote speakers such as
- Alec Baldwin, Award Winning Actor
- Scott Charney, Corporate Vice President – Microsoft
- Art Gilliland, Senior Vice President – HP
- Secretary Jeh Johnson, Department of Homeland Security
- and many, many more.
For more information on the 2015 RSA Conference, visit http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us15.