ERP systems, such as SAP, were created to give enterprises full visibility into core business functions and processes, managing the flow of information inside and outside the organization. The ERP systems are fully integrated into the central networks and databases, creating greater efficiencies in streamlining the business process. Many businesses have internal audit departments and mechanisms in place to ensure business resources are properly managed and audit activity is reported; however, it is critical that the internal audit staff and key stakeholders understand the business and its processes to provide quality assurance and insights to user activity.
Download our latest auditing guide for SAP and learn how to:
- Simplify and enhance SAP auditing processes by tracking access to sensitive data
- Understand the fundamental need for constant monitoring
- Be confident in knowing who views and accesses your sensitive data
- Use auditing to resolve internal problems
- Identify users with access to sensitive data inside SAP
- Understand where your SAP data is going with enhanced SAP security auditing by Halocore